Unique Markets Research
Rural lifestyle and the active outdoors, construction and remodeling.
Rural Lifestyle and the Active Outdoors
- In addition to wide-ranging experience in production agriculture and animal health we also realize that the rural lifestyle is different than urban life. From raising crops and livestock to caring for animal health to the way they live and manage their farms and homes, the concerns of farmers and rural lifestyle practitioners are critical to your business and ultimately, to the decisions you and your customers make on a daily basis.
- Our roots in agriculture help you explore the attitudes and usage of your customers toward rural lifestyle products such as farm and ranch equipment, ATVs, trucks, turf and ornamentals, lawn care and gardening products mowers, outdoor power equipment, hunting and fishing gear, camping and outdoors equipment, and buildings and structures.
- Propriety online panels include outdoor enthusiasts and rural lifestyle enthusiasts (hunting, fishing, camping, hiking).
Construction and Remodeling / Do-it-Yourself
- Specialized reach with users of heavy and light equipment, power and hand tools, windows and doors, hardware, paints and other tools in the construction/remodeling trade.
- Research for retail chains providing consumer insight on light and moderate to heavy do-it-yourself business.
- Research experience in retail and business-to-business distribution.
One team of research professionals provide you with insights and information that you can act upon. Four basic principles guide us to assure the quality of your marketing research:
- Market Understanding – By targeting unique markets, we can provide specialized industry experience to every project. We're not a research firm for everyone – and we don't intend to be.
- Solid Research Designs – Strategic research requires solid research designs. No one-size-fits-all here. We customize the appropriate design for the problem and market.
- Expert analyses – As a member of Ipsos we're a full service custom marketing research firm from start to finish – everything from problem definition to questionnaire design to tables / analysis to final reporting. Most of our seasoned marketing research professionals have advanced degrees in business, marketing research, or allied fields. Our principals and research professionals work hand-in-hand to provide you with expert qualitative and/or quantitative analysis.
- Recommendations – Information without a recommendation is useless. Why pay someone to provide numbers if they can't offer a solution? Our responsibility is to interpret your data and provide meaning, insight, and implications within your current and future industry context.