Ipsos eNation US Omnibus
Measuring American public opinion and consumer attitudes daily. Combine the power of the web with the proven advantage of Ipsos Omnibus surveys and get the answers you need.
Why choose the Ipsos eNation US Omnibus?
Every business day, Ipsos fields a new wave of the Ipsos eNation US Omnibus, a nationally representative online survey that measures the attitudes and opinions of 1,000 or 2,000* adults across the United States.
With our quick turnaround, you can submit questions by 11:30 am EST any business day and receive results three business days later.
(by 11:30 am EST)
(by 4 pm EST)
*Add two business days for 2,000 completes
** Add one business day for coded data
It's high tech
The online environment is an ideal medium for testing responses to visual communications or complex concepts. Pre-recruited respondents have the ability to respond to the survey at their convenience within the survey window.
- Because you share the cost of fielding with other clients on the same survey, our online omnibus is an ideal way to field short or low incidence studies.
- Discounts are available for multiple waves or tracking surveys.
It's high quality
- Data for the Ipsos eNation US Omnibus are collected through random sampling of our 500,000+ member online panel. The Ipsos online panel is recruited and maintained utilizing double and triple opt-in screening processes to ensure maximum return from an engaged and representative audience. The panel is updated regularly and non-responders are removed.
- Both the survey invitation list and the returned data are weighted to reflect the demographic composition of the U.S. adult population.
When you look at all that the Ipsos eNation US Omnibus offers, it's hard to see how there could be a better option for getting fast, affordable answers to your pressing information needs.
What do I receive?
We cross tabulate your data against two standard demographic banners.
In addition, we can provide you with:
- Customized banners
- Written data analysis
- Formatted data files (SPSS, Excel, ASCII)
Please inquire about prices and timing.
Ipsos eNation US Omnibus is used for:
- Opinion polling
- Awareness and usage surveys
- Advertising awareness (pre and post)
- Trend forecasting
- Incidence checks
- Testing graphic and video concepts
- Media releases
Data intended for public release
We have media partnerships with the most prestigious news organizations around the world. Put our reputation for producing balanced and objective research information to work for your organization by using our specialized public release service. Please call us for pricing or further information about this service.