The online community everyone can access
Online communities are an increasingly popular research tool and with good reason. They allow for a more in-depth dialogue with consumers to unearth richer insights to help with product development, brand positioning, ad sales and lots more.
But maintaining a successful community long term requires a significant investment of time, money and content, and not every company has the business need, bandwidth, or budget to do so. That’s where HearWatchSay can help.
A shared community platform
HearWatchSay is Ipsos MediaCT’s online community of over 5,000 US consumers actively involved in discussions around the latest TV shows, websites, apps, devices, movies and video games.
You can use HearWatchSay to access your target audience and the latest online community research techniques. This could be a single point-in-time piece of research – qual or quant – or longitudinal research taking place over a few weeks or months. Some clients create long term sub-communities within HearWatchSay that run for a year or more.
The easy way to use an online community
HearWatchSay represents an easy introduction to the world of online communities. We take care of all aspects of managing the community; looking after member engagement, incentives and fielding research. In effect, you get to use the latest online community research techniques, but without having to set-up your own community.
That leaves you free to focus on your research objectives while we help you to design an approach that leverages the strengths of online communities.
Access a wide range of techniques
HearWatchSay opens the door to a world of insightful, innovative qual and quant research techniques:
- Discussion Forums moderated by us (and viewed by you), taking place over a number of days and including up to 50 members
- Idea Exchanges where members suggest and vote on new ideas
- Engaging surveys with a variety of question types and media hosting capabilities
- Blogs, a semi-ethnographic approach where community members are hand-picked and asked to keep a diary of their thoughts and actions
- Live Chats which work like a large focus group and are an opportunity to get fast feedback on new ideas and issues
- Contests which identify the strongest ideas from a series of images
Reach your target audience
Members of HearWatchSay represent a broad spectrum of US online consumers. You can carry out your research among the community at large or among a particular sub-group. And if we do not have sufficient members within a sub-group we will activate a recruitment program to add more of them to the community.
Another benefit of using HearWatchSay is that we can reach both advocates and non-advocates of your brand.