Gain insight through the customer experience.
Ipsos mystery shoppers blend into the crowd to accurately report on your business, providing objective feedback on your most important touch-points. Our methodology allows you to rate and compare – between outlet locations, employees, and competitors – on a wide range of vital issues.
Anonymous evaluation is an unbiased tool for better understanding both weaknesses and strengths, driving performance improvements. By gaining insight into your customers' experiences, you will know exactly why they are coming back – and/or why they are not.
How does it work?
Our methods are customized according to your needs, objectives and standards – everything from questionnaire design to complete audio and video recordings.
Ipsos mystery shoppers are trained in all things "customer," such as general inquiries, complaints, routine transactions,
and procedural transactions. Ipsos Mystery Shopping has the scope and resources to work across regions, districts, and cities, on a local, national or international level.
We will help you to:
- Develop scenarios and support for the shops
- Determine evaluation criteria and scores
- Conduct fieldwork according to defined scenarios
- Evaluate results both case-by-case and overall
Get a pulse on employee performance
Mystery shopping provides insight into how your employees are performing on the phone or in-store. Through carefully
crafted situations, mystery shoppers can help managers identify training needs, measure training efforts, track performance
over time, and ensure that employees are compliant with procedures.
What exactly do we measure?
Common areas of feedback include:
- Customer service
- Employee appearance
- Product/service knowledge
- Speed of service
Departments which benefit:
- Customer Service – Quality and Service Control
- Human Resources – Appraisals, Bonus' and Incentives
- Marketing – Customer Feedback
- Training – Products and Services
Who needs Mystery Shopping?
Successful businesses rely on the quality of interaction between employees and customers. Mystery shopping is relevant in any service-based industry. Industries include: retail, technology, leisure, hospitality, CPG, FMCG, home improvement, government, transportation, or any other industry that is employee-customer centric.
The Ipsos Mystery Shopping team has over 20 years of experience designing and executing effective, actionable programs for a broad range of clients in numerous and diverse industries.
- Ipsos Mystery Shopping is supported by a fully integrated web-based system that is robust, scalable and flexible
- Online data collection enhances the quality control process without slowing data delivery
Each shop is reviewed for accuracy by experienced quality control staff prior to delivery
- Daily topline reporting enables you to identify and respond to issues without having to wait for data collection to end
- Photo documentation is available for all programs upon request
With over 70,000 mystery shoppers available, we will put the right shoppers on the right job for you.