In balance. For results that matter.
Brand health requires balance – a development of strategies that drive short-term gain while preserving long-term growth. Our research shows that there are three distinct dimensions to brand health: brand equity, brand involvement, and price perception.
Ipsos ASI's Equity*Builder helps you to clearly identify the dimensions and specific attributes that are driving brand health, allowing you to develop stronger, more competitive brand and ad strategies. This unique model for measuring brand health correlates more strongly with in-market business performance than brand equity measures alone. In fact, healthy brands:
- Are less vulnerable to a competitor's marketing activities
- Show increased responsiveness to their own marketing activities
- Can justify higher prices
- Have more loyal customers
- Have higher shares
- Are more profitable
We don't just tell you what is happening, we tell you why... and, what to do about it.
We help our clients understand what drives consumers to their brand versus competitor's brands. We pinpoint vulnerabilities and highlight opportunities. Our in-depth investigation into your brand's image and positioning includes insight into:
- What differentiates your brand?
- Do you have a substitutability problem?
- Is price a problem/ barrier?
- Which competitors should you respond to?
- How does this differ by key consumer segments?
- How are you tracking over time? And what needs attention?
Why Ipsos ASI Equity*Builder?
We work with our clients to build brand health and maximize the return on their advertising investment. Since 1999, we have conducted 5½ million individual brand assessments across 200 categories. Ipsos ASI's Equity*Builder is:
- Dependable. Our model has been validated against market share and profitability trends.
- Actionable. We tell you what action to take – not just a list of problem areas to consider.
- Flexible. A modular approach can stand-alone or snap into our other tracking / testing solutions.
- Accessible. Our approach and analysis is clear, logical, easy-to-use – and available globally.