In focus. Monitor activity and adjust.
Category marketing activities are constantly changing. In-Market tracking ensures you always have an information system monitoring the market dynamics. Ipsos ASI's BrandGraph offers this on-going monitor for your activities – and your competitors – with quick top line learning, as needed, any time. With a focus on proven ad recall, unique norms and media model, and creative ad-specific diagnostics, BrandGraph is superior in design.
Competitive advantages to our in-market tracking include:
- Programs that offer better recall for the money
- Development of stronger, more competitive creative and branding
- Maximization of frequency and reach
- Greater impact from your exposures
- Optimization of current media schedule and spend to meet your brand objectives
- Insight on where and how to allocate future spend for maximum impact
We don't just tell you what is happening, we tell you why... and, what to do about it.
BrandGraph combines brand parameters with advertising performance measures to provide insight on advertising – by execution and medium – as a function of media expenditure. This detailed analysis provides actionable insights into:
- Is your media plan efficient?
- Is your creative wearing out?
- Is your marketing mix working equally well or should some parts be dropped?
- How have the different brand parameters evolved as a result of your marketing activity?
- Which consumer groups were most affected?
- How is your new line extension or new introduction doing versus norms?
Why Ipsos ASI BrandGraph?
Our reputation depends on meeting client expectations, on evolving over time, and on providing actionable insights. We understand you have choices, and we act accordingly. Ipsos ASI's BrandGraph is:
- Adaptable. A customized, flexible, modular approach to meet your unique challenges.
- Relevant. With experience in 100+ categories, we recognize category differences in our design.
- Insightful. A rich database of norms and learnings to gauge effectiveness and guide improvement.
- Innovative. Ongoing R&D brings insight on traditional and emerging digital media trends.