Maximize your media plan.
Connecting with consumers today can be a real challenge. With a proliferation of touchpoints and consumers in control – media placement doesn't guarantee exposure. Exposure doesn't guarantee recall. Recall doesn't guarantee action. And just because you spend more doesn't mean you get more. Media Planner*360 improves the media planning process by maximizing your touchpoint exposure and optimizing spending.
- Understand which touchpoints your targets interact with, remember, and are influenced by
- Assess the effectiveness of these touchpoints in supporting your specific objectives
- Evaluate how well all of the elements of your campaign fit together
- Determine the optimum mix that will maximize your results
We don't just tell you what is happening, we tell you why... and, what to do about it.
Media 360*Planner leverages consumer mix modeling – a survey-based approach that measures the contribution of every major touchpoint on the brand decision making process. The insight collected helps to evaluate your strategy and guide your next move.
- What should be the focus of your marketing strategy?
- Which touchpoints are consumers experiencing and recalling?
- Which touchpoints are delivering the results you're looking for?
- What should you do more of, less of, or differently?
Why Ipsos ASI Media Planner*360?
Whether you're working to build awareness, equity, or increase sales – Media Planner*360 helps you deliver by mapping out the most effective combination of touchpoints to drive your intended results. Driver analysis offers unmatched insight while a simulation tool helps you to conduct scenario planning and facilitates strategic discussions between marketing, advertising, and media planning departments.
- Actionable. A simulator helps pinpoint ways to optimize your spend across touchpoints.
- Reliable. We don't ask consumers to report information they can't reliably know – we model and derive.
- Targeted. The final analysis supports your specific objectives and accounts for category nuances.
- Holistic. Considers all touchpoints and helps you to maximize a comprehensive approach.