We Have a Big Idea to Help Uncover Yours
Tucked between a brand’s positioning and communications that will hit home in any medium anywhere in the world sits big idea territory. Ipsos ASI’s Big Idea is a collaborative approach used to quickly and reliably assess the power and scalability of your ideas and those of your agency. It is a proven process that empowers brand teams and agencies to uncover in one place and one day – with formative input from consumers – the essence of an idea that:
- Hinges on a principle that can support all brand communication
- Enables agencies to push the creative envelope by minimizing the risk on an uninformed choice
- Engages consumers on an emotional level
- Is multi-faceted and will remain salient over the long term
How Ipsos ASI Gets to the Big Idea
We gather all relevant stakeholders in one place at the same time. Our techniques are quantitative and qualitative, our methods diagnostic and evaluative, so ideas can be refined before you sink substantial sums of money into creative.
Why Big Idea Works
To become communications assets, your ideas must be emotionally engaging, connected in a compelling way to your brand, and must be broad enough to activate campaigns with multiple possibilities. We provide insights across these three key success pillars in a manner that is easy to digest and ready for action.
Outcomes That Make a Difference
Big Idea takes cost and risk out of communications management. It facilitates:
- Richer, faster ideation because everyone works together from the outset
- Shared ownership of an idea because all stakeholders sit at the same table
- Elimination of ideas that don’t resonate with consumers, a big cost- and time-saver
- Knowledge about the strengths and weaknesses of ideas