Ipsos Social Spaces
At Ipsos, we are redefining traditional research panels and communities with Social Spaces, a new approach to managing socialized research.
Our Social Research Platform represents an evolution of standard online survey research and community software:
- Leverages the very latest in online technology
- Turns static, linear research into an interactive and immersive respondent experience
- Transforms the research process into a truly social space
Ipsos’ proprietary Social Research Platform can be applied to support a wide range of research-driven programs covering traditional, linear survey to ongoing audience engagement programs. The full spectrum enables custom segment requirements and siloed experiences within a single platform.
Our spectrum of solutions includes:
- Custom Panel – regular surveying of your target audience with no events or member-to-member interaction
- Socialized Panel – the addition of social components to execute point-in-time studies with both qualitative and quantitative elements
- Community – a focused social environment to house 24/7/365 true dialogue with an on-tap audience
Powered by a team of specialists who have an expert understanding of the online space, Ipsos brings a unique perspective to Social Spaces:
- Research + Social Expertise – Access to expertise in research plus panel and community engagement
- Global Solution – More than 20 languages, with offices in over 60 countries
- Best-In-Class Platform – Modular tools, multiple data sources, varied audience scope, mobile browser compatibility
Use Ipsos Social Spaces To Gather Insights On
Real-time data on "hot issues"
Surveys often launch within 24 hours and offer almost immediate results online with direct access to data, allowing you to react quickly to marketplace changes.
Product innovation and development
Gather rich and insightful qualitative and quantitative data to support idea generation and brainstorming for new initiatives and programs.
Track customer satisfaction
Gain knowledge on satisfaction with specific products and services, at a particular point in time or over an extended period.
Add power to your marketing
Test your creative ideas quickly and cost-effectively to make better decisions, launch successful campaigns and minimize your risk while maximizing investment dollars.
Provide answers to your internal clients
Answer ad-hoc questions posed by internal departments, senior executives and board members.
Add value to current research
Extend your understanding with quick surveys and forum questions that explore specific issues uncovered through more complex and/or extensive research.
Create value together with your customers
Co-create with your customers to develop new ideas or improve existing products and services.