Home / News & Polls /
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Toronto, ON – Canadians are evenly split on whether Omar Khadr should serve at least part of his sentence in Canada, according to a new Ipsos Reid poll exclusively for Postmedia News and Global Television. While one half (49%) of Canadians believe that Khadr should serve ‘none’ of his time in Canada, the other half (51%) of...
Please login to view the full story.
Purchase a 1 yearsubscription ($95 U.S. /$95 CAD plus applicable taxes) for unlimited access to:
For educational institutions: Enquire about enterprise subscriptions »
For members of the media: Register for complimentary access »
Postmedia News/ Global Television
Social Issues, Foreign Affairs & Policy