How Lack Of Trust & Confidence In Business Leaders Is Destroying Employee Engagement – What To Do About It
Join Ipsos Reid and the Canadian Management Centre for a nationwide thought leadership breakfast series to learn more about the direct connection between effective leadership communication and its consequence on employee engagement.
Calgary — October 18, 2012
Regina — October 23, 2012
Toronto — November 21 & 22, 2012
Ottawa — November 27, 2012
Montreal — November 28, 2012
For more details, or to register now, please visit the CMC website.
Each session will feature the detailed results of a comprehensive research study conducted in partnership with Ipsos Reid and the CMC. The complete Build A Better Workplace Study will be published later this Fall and will identify and quantify the drivers of loyalty among Canadian employees and provide in-depth commentary on the findings and actionable strategies and solutions to improve collaboration, innovation and business results. Don't miss your opportunity to hear more about:
- The perceptions of Canadians on the elements that truly impact their job satisfaction and level of engagement at work: namely, their job, relationships with co-workers, direct managers, senior leaders, and their organization as a whole
- The in-depth feedback gathered on how these perceptions of Canadians' engagement drivers in fact differ from the opinions of Human Resources Professionals
- How the contrast between the opinions of HR professionals and Canadian employees provide important insights about the 'right strategies' to implement to improve employee engagement
- The alarming findings on the lack of alignment and low trust levels between Canadian employees and the senior executives in their organizations
- Recommended strategies designed to boost employee engagement in your organization