Thursday, March 30, 2017
||Time: 12:30pm-2pm ET
||Johns Hopkins University SAIS – Rome Auditorium
1619 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Join Ipsos and Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS) for a panel discussion exploring the global resurgence of populism, and:
- What is the extent to which we can talk about a ‘resurgence and spread’ of populism?
- To what extent is today’s populism similar or different to previous episodes in the developed and developing world?
- Why are we seeing populism in some areas but not in others?
- What are the risks to the private sector in this political climate?
Opening Remarks: Ben Smith, Editor-in-Chief of Buzzfeed
Moderator: Clifford Young, President of Ipsos Public Affairs
• Sheri Berman of Barnard College
• Francisco Gonzalez of Johns Hopkins SAIS
• Chris Garman of Eurasia Group
Click here to learn more about the panelists.
Register today. Space is limited.
Tune into the livestream here at 12:30ET