Director - MarketQuest, New York (Manhattan)
Sub Category: Marketing Research
Job Level: Director/Associate Vice President
Location: Manhattan, New York
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
The MarketQuest practice aims to help our clients better understand consumers, shoppers and markets to drive business growth. This team helps to identify business opportunities in existing and new markets, define the right positioning for brands, allocate marketing dollars for the best return on investment and develop winning strategies at the point of sale. Our clients come to us for answers to some of their most strategic issues.
Our team focuses on attitude and usage, market segmentation, brand building and positioning and shopping behavior studies for clients in consumer goods, financial services, durable goods, hospitality and retail categories. Many of our studies are multi-country.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Director– MarketQuest – Open to Chicago, NYC, NJ, or Atlanta
- Meet with clients to discuss business issues and determine research needs; develop research recommendations
- Prepare proposals in conjunction with appropriate Ipsos teams
- Provide consultancy to clients on research projects as required
- Assist in client service and consultation during the execution of a project
- Analyze and author contextual marketing ‘stories’ leveraging primary and secondary research
- Produce PowerPoint reports to narrate consultative answers to clients business and research questions.
- Present findings and recommendations to brand teams and Senior management
- Build relationships and business with current clients as well as identify potential business growth opportunities for Ipsos. Total new and established annual revenue target of approximately $1.5 million
- Assist VP/Team Leader in setting strategy for and managing the Client Service team
- Serve as an integral part of the leadership team within the Ipsos Insight Chicago office
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 10+ years experience in market research
- Must have strong supplier side experience in CPG. Client-side experience is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in innovation and new product development
- Excellent written and oral communication, inter-personal and presentation skills
- Managerial experience, preferably with responsibility for multiple reports
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree (Master’s Degree or more is a plus)
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please apply and submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking by clicking the "Apply Now" Button below.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?