Bilingual Copy Test Coders - Fully fluent in English and German
Sub Category: Coding
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Operations is the offline operations division of Ipsos in North America, fulfilling the data collection and data-handling needs of Ipsos researchers. Ipsos Operations provides Ipsos researchers with high quality, efficient, and innovative services, enabling them to meet their project objectives and sustain and build lasting client relationships.
Bilingual Copy Test Coders
Fully fluent in English and German
We have an immediate need in our downtown Winnipeg office for Copy Test Coders. We are currently seeking applicants who have the ability to read and write English and German. This is a permanent part-time evening/weekend position for 32.0 hours per week starting in September.
Copy Test Coders are responsible for reading and analyzing advertising survey responses. Utilizing an internet based software tool, Copy Test Coders interpret survey responses using a list of summarized categories. The category selected then applies a numerical code. After Coders complete their work our Data Analysis division takes over to provide our Researchers with the statistical report. Coders who are proficient in a language read the responses in language and interpret into an English category.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- Highly motivated, reliable, individual capable of working independently in tight time frames and following precise directions in a team environment
- Ability to work on several different projects at once
- Comfortable working in a computerized office environment
- Excellent memory, organizational skills, and attention to detail are required
- Applicants must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read and then categorize survey responses from surveys completed in German to English.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?
- Please rate your proficiency with Microsoft office software (ie. word, excel) on a scale of 1 to 5 (one being the lowest and 5 the highest)
- Please rate your computer keyboard ability (on a scale of 1 to 5 )
- Please indicate your “words per minute” typing speed.
Have you ever been previously employed by the Ipsos Corporation or the Angus Reid group?
Are you available to work evenings and Saturdays?
Are you fully fluent (both verbal and written) in German?