Research Manager - Manhattan, NY REQ# 4811
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Manhattan, New York
Research Manager– Manhattan, NY
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
The Media, Content & Technology Research Specialists
The media, content and technology experts at Ipsos research market trends and global technology behaviors in order to provide our Fortune 500 partners with robust, data-driven recommendations on how to succeed in this exciting, evolving marketplace. Our research addresses fundamental business issues, often visible at the highest enterprise level, with particular emphasis on market assessment, innovation and new product development, marketing, and brand management.
As a Research Manager you will be an integral part of the MediaCT research team. This position is a junior-level role with considerable responsibilities and you will play an important role in maintaining and growing client relationships. A Research Manager works closely with senior members of the team and will be responsible for project management both internally and externally as well as analysis and reporting across of variety of research projects for a broad array of Media and Entertainment clients.
The ideal candidate should be organized, outgoing, enjoy a creative, fast-paced atmosphere and thrive in a deadline intensive environment. They must possess a strong sense of detail, place an emphasis on precision and accuracy and be committed to delivering the finest service to our clients, with the aim to satisfy them above and beyond their expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all operational aspects of online research project is executed successfully (programming, proofing, data collection, online reporting and data processing)
- Coordination with internal teams (Survey Programming, Data Processing, Coding, Engineering, etc.)
- Online survey proofing
- Review of initial questionnaire drafts
- Monitoring field progress – tracking incidence/length
- Build relationships with client and client teams
- Review of client tab specs/checking tabs
- Running frequencies or other data reports in SPSS
- Assist in final report deliverables
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of full service supplier side research required
- Applicant needs some project management and client management experience
- Applicant must have strong knowledge of quantitative project management
- Ability to multi-task and run multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to troubleshoot and be resourceful
- Must be able to provide insight on questionnaire design, and create sampling and tab planning
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must have working knowledge of SPSS
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online to www.ipsos-na.com\careers
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?