Senior HR Team Leader – NYC
Job Level: Executive Level
Location: New York
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Senior HR Team Leader – NYC
We are seeking a Senior Human Resources Business Unit Leader based in our New York Metro area. This position requires a true HR generalist, with ideally 10 to 15 years of solid Human Resources experience in all HR related disciplines. Overall, the incumbent will provide consultative support to assigned BU leaders and staff of Ipsos and independently juggle the demands of day to day HR needs while partnering effectively with assigned BU Leaders and managers
Ideal candidate would possess:
- Both large and small/medium size company experience ideally in a professional services environment
- A passion for and excellence in working in a collaborative manner while demonstrating a clear expertise in the various aspects of human resources, especially in the areas of performance employee relations, management, compensation, training and work process improvement.
- Strong project management and process-orientation as well as a high tolerance for ambiguity amidst change are key to success in this position.
- Superior consultative/coaching skills and keen ability and desire to identify and constructively facilitate the resolution of challenging employee and organizational issues while demonstrating strong business acumen are critical.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment and be a resourceful individual capable of dealing confidently with senior executives while effectively supporting employee needs at all levels of the organization.
- The ability to remotely and independently manage the majority of the day to day needs of this client base and an innate sense of knowing when to seek additional support from the Chief Talent Officer when required
- The ability to lead and develop a small team of HR staff
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with both peers and BU management
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively within a high paced business environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize demands and facilitate change are critical
- Above average ability with regard to Microsoft Office tools
- Previous experience managing and developing an HR staff
- Prior experience in market research, advertising and/or professional services settings is a major PLUS
- BA required; HR related advanced degree a plus and/or SHRM certification a PLUS
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
(For CA postings only)Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?