Senior Research Manager- Toronto
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Toronto, Ontario
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Reid is Canada’s market intelligence leader, the country’s leading provider of public opinion research, and a research partner for developing marketing insights. Ipsos Reid’s marketing research and public affairs practices offer the premier suite of research vehicles in Canada, providing clients with actionable and relevant information.
Senior Research Manager
As a Senior Research Manager you will play a key role in supporting the provision of strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of research services. You are conversant in quantitative research design, with experience managing key market research projects while simultaneously working to build and maintain client relationships. Our ideal candidate is an innovative thinker possessing both drive and intelligence, with a passion for matching science with insight to provide actionable research solutions.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the research process from proposal writing and research design, analysis and interpretation of results through to preparation of reports and delivery of presentations
- Client relationship management and development
- Liaising on a regular basis with all key internal operations groups (data collection, data processing and results reporting) to ensure that reliable results are delivered to client in a timely, cost-efficient manner
- Maintains project budget and works with team to ensure all aspects of the study continue to operate smoothly
- Manages other ad hoc research projects from start to finish (including: survey design, tab planning, data analysis and presentation) as time permits
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of market research experience, supplier side preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining a strong client service orientation
- Ability to manage complex, multi-faceted project budgets and to create, manage, and commit to a project plan, schedule and budget
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Superior organizational skills, unflagging attention to detail & demonstrated commitment to the accuracy and completeness of information
- Data savvy with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with well-developed interpersonal and presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related experience
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?