Associate Account Manager– Cincinnati, OH REQ # 4690
Sub Category: Marketing Research
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Marketing - The Innovation and Brand Research Specialists
Ipsos Marketing helps clients to develop and launch new products and services and reposition existing brands, understand the success factors behind their brands and maximize the impact of their marketing decisions. Our broad range of leading-edge solutions integrate qualitative and quantitative research, using engaging new digital tools as well as advanced modeling and forecasting techniques.
Associate Account Manager– Cincinnati, OH
As an Associate Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with client service staff on proposals/pricing, data analysis/results presentations, client engagement and research planning and design.
- Responsible for pricing and proposal development for assigned team with guidance and oversight from senior leaders.
- Monitors project costs to ensure that the project is delivered at or above expected profit levels, and notifies senior staff when issues arise
- Uncovers project cost savings where possible
- Attends project meetings involving analytics to understand the necessary outcomes and implementation of analytic deliverables into reports.
- Assists in creation of analytic plan which will drive report design—this includes ensuring all necessary banner points and tables exist in banner/tab plans to meet client needs.
- Writes topline analysis which accompanies initial data table/QVT delivery to the client
- Writes bullet-point analysis in detailed findings section and assists senior staff in analytic findings section of report
- Works closely with senior team members to understand how business issues/questions link to research design/methodologies/analysis
- Participates in client meetings to develop an understanding of overall research and business
- With Senior level guidance, provides direction to the Research Management team (RMT) on overall project objectives/background, questionnaire outline, and Tab Plans to enable project success and flawless execution
- Will grow into the position to eventually manage appropriate research specifications including sample design, methodology, base size requirements and incidences, questionnaire outline, and Analysis Plan.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required with 0-2 years of Custom Market Research experience
- Demonstrated client service/customer focus skills and success
- Knowledge of quantitative market research or marketing principles
- Basic understanding of data and basic statistical analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to include effective negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?