VP-Market Research Client Service - Cincinnati-REQ#4643
Sub Category: Marketing Research
Job Level: Director/Associate Vice President
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
VP– Market Research Client Services
We are seeking a senior leader to assume responsibility with one of our largest clients
KEY Responsibilities would include…
Client Business/Relationship Management
- Consults with multiple client contacts and multiple clients to identify appropriate solutions to prioritize and meet client needs.
- Identifies and builds strong relationships with influence/decision makers within client organization.
- Demonstrates general understanding of Ipsos products and offerings to partner with Ipsos sister divisions to leverage growth opportunities within clients across all Ipsos’ lines of business.
- Strategically partner on new business to dynamically present and close an opportunity by illustrating compelling differentiation vs. the competition.
Internal Business Management
- Assess and proactively work with cross-functional leaders to address internal resourcing needs and capabilities to properly support growing business.
- Develop annual sales plan to produce aggressive growth margins year over year and management of profit/pricing expectations.
- Hires, manages and mentors staff to build cross-product knowledge, industry/marketing and unique client/industry knowledge to advance analytic insights and presentation capabilities.
- Owns or co-owns one of Ipsos Marketing products or services or new innovations and serves as the knowledge area expert.
Analytics and Deliverables
- Deliver results that produce high levels of client satisfaction and loyalty vs. competition.
- Provide strategic insights and actionable recommendations that positively effect client’s business.
Revenue and Profit Management
- Contributes to and actively manages assigned team revenue and profit margin.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below".
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?