Data Modeler / Statistical Programmer – Marketing Science – Los Angeles
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Los Angeles, California
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Data Modeler/Statistical Programmer– Los Angeles
We seek an experienced and creative programmer with unrelenting attention to detail, an ability to work well with a small team (including both programmers and non-programmers), and a strong interest in behavioral consumer research.
- Provide sophisticated programming assistance to large-scale data and statistical modeling efforts
- Develop new data science products by translating conceptual blueprints into polished applications
- Maintain and enhance large codebases underlying existing key applications
- Perform other marketing science analyses for clients as required
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in advanced R programming, including the ability to debug and streamline very large functions
- The ideal candidate will have experience in parallelizing R processes, integrating R with other code (C++, SQL, etc.), large dataset manipulation, database administration, and web integration (both in terms of pulling/analyzing online data and posting web applications).
- Familiarity with particular methods/models including simulation, machine learning, optimization, data fusion, predictive models, network analysis, system dynamics, and/or agent-based models.
- Advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D.) preferred.
Salary and title will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?