Research Analyst-Norwalk, CT
Sub Category: Analyst
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Norwalk, Connecticut
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos ASI - The Advertising Research Specialists
Ipsos ASI offers a full range of advertising research solutions to help clients make the best decisions at all stages of the advertising development process and to maximize the return on their advertising investment. Our commitment is to provide holistic, integrated insights to advertisers that help in the development, evaluation, and improvement of their advertising efforts and, ultimately, to help them build stronger brands.
Research Analyst-Norwalk, CT
Under the Research Analytics Client Support group, the Research Analyst will:
- Apply, report, and interpret analytic models for proprietary advertising research measures.
- Plan, execute and report ad-hoc analytic projects to address specific client needs through database analysis, integration of learning across product lines, and/or retrospective analysis of client experience.
- Serve as advisor to Client Service on research design and analysis, guiding Client Service teams in best practices and evaluating alternatives to formulate authoritative recommendations.
- Periodically review overall advertising research needs for assigned clients to improve value of the research service and enrich the planning process.
- Work with Research Director to support Client Service proactively in new business initiatives.
Degree in marketing or in a related discipline such as economics, psychology, or social sciences with concentrated coursework in statistics and quantitative methods. Proficiency in statistical analysis and with SPSS, MS Excel, MS Access, and other applications used in the department preferred.
2+ years in marketing research including experience with survey research and/or behavioral data.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?