Associate-Client Service-Chicago, IL
Sub Category: Marketing Research
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos ASI - The Advertising Research Specialists
Ipsos ASI offers a full range of advertising research solutions to help clients make the best decisions at all stages of the advertising development process and to maximize the return on their advertising investment. Our commitment is to provide holistic, integrated insights to advertisers that help in the development, evaluation, and improvement of their advertising efforts and, ultimately, to help them build stronger brands.
Associate-Client Service-Chicago, IL
As part of the Client Service team, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Participate in multiple Research Projects with management support from sale to delivery of data including partnering with key Client Service team member for designated project and facilitating necessary information exchange with Project Management/Research Excellence to ensure smooth project execution meeting timing, quality and cost expectations.
- Customizes questionnaire draft provided from Research Excellence based on client objectives, working with supervisor or client directly, and engages with Research Excellence on final version for verification of ASI Research Standards
- Communicates with Research Excellence team regarding new or changes to existing key study
- Liaise with Research Excellence team to continuously monitor study elements to anticipates/identify potential problems and manages to resolution, escalating as appropriate.
- Responds expeditiously to unanticipated or urgent issues and manages to resolution, escalating as appropriate (with Manager’s assistance).
- Form relationships with key external clients/agencies by attending/participating in study-specific meetings, responding to client queries and providing updates to clients on internal quality improvement initiatives.
- Manages the creation of client results presentation process for Client Service team.
- Take initiative to understand client profiles of studies managed including key brands; competitors; and industry trends.
- Manages job setup in Job Book
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- 4 year Bachelors Degree
- Able to manage multiple projects, ideally with high levels of data and detail
- Ability to manage a heavy project workload,
- Analytical/ Logic and Reasoning aptitude – ability to form basic conclusions from a set of information
- Strong client service orientation – ability to translate client needs and facilitate information across different specialty units
- Strong numeric and problem solving orientation
- Detail Orientation, strong oral and written communication skills required
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Adaptability and Learning Orientation – desire and ability to progressively build upon skills and competencies
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply button below".
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?