Manager Online Survey Programming-Toronto
Sub Category: Survey Programming
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Manager Online Survey Programming
We are looking for an experienced hands-on manager to lead a small team of online survey programmers. The manager is responsible for the daily supervision of the survey programmers and the work activities assigned to them. Online Survey Programmers (known as Scriptwriters) play a key role in the project execution of a market research study, oftentimes working within tight timelines. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and self-directed individual capable of managing staff performance and programming deliverables to client expectations. The candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment and remains highly motivated to succeed. The candidate works well under an on-going, changing environment, and performs other essential duties as assigned.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience of computer programming along with a diploma or degree from a recognized post-secondary institution is essential
- 1+ years of experience programming online surveys using IBM SPSS Dimensions Data Collection Professional (previously known as mrStudio) is strongly desired
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate others in accomplishing established goals
- Ability to win and maintain good working relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with people
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Capable of working under minimal supervision with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm for learning
- Client service oriented work ethic and demeanor is essential
- Must have the aptitude to work in a deadline orientated, fast paced environment
- Must have the aptitude to work over-time and beyond normal business hours on occasion, oftentimes without advance notice
- Experience in working with offshore vendors a plus
What Makes Us Unique
We attract the best talent in the profession. We provide a dynamic environment that nurtures and enriches individual talents, and encourages initiative, innovation, change and risk-taking to further develop our business. We are enthusiastic, confident in what we do, and proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below".
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?