SVP – Healthcare Strategy and Forecasting: Req # 4047-NYC
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: New York
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Healthcare – Commercial Strategy and Forecasting
SVP- NYC Flexible
Leads the entire CS&F function, creating a vision for the group and developing strategic and tactical plans for realizing that vision. Serves as the senior face of the Commercial Strategy and Forecasting team with clients and within the industry. Manages the group P&L with budgeted sales target, and drives the majority of business development efforts.
- Sets strategy for the CS&F function globally and links that strategy to short and long term budget goals. Creates an annual budget in conjunction with senior Healthcare leadership and ensures its delivery.
- Leads the global business development efforts of CS&F and manages the most important client relationships.
- Defines and leads development of the CS&F product portfolio. This includes working closely with other healthcare teams (Advanced Analytics, Payer and Market Access and Therapy Monitors) to create integrated product offerings.
- Plays thought leader role to the industry. This includes developing white papers and industry presentations.
- Ensures smooth collaboration and integration with other healthcare business units and country leads. Ensures global consistency in product offering and exploitation of global opportunities
- Manages direct reports and career progression of all staff (approximately 8 professionals). Oversees recruitment, training and development of staff.
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Market Research, Accounting/Finance, Statistics or related field, or equivalent in experience. Minimum of five years work experience in demand planning, business forecasting or supply chain forecasting. Minimum of two years work experience in quantitative primary market research. Client side experience in forecasting, business development or finance within the healthcare industry highly desirable.
Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, as well as strong written communication skills; Must be able to effectively communicate forecasting principles and assumptions to clients/colleagues who have limited experience in this area; Advanced computer skills including SPSS, Excel, Microsoft Access and other business-related software desirable.
Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industry, related secondary data sources, and global healthcare systems, a plus. Familiarity with custom quantitative market research designs, such as conjoint and discrete choice, is required.
Must have experience in leading a team. P&L management experience and proven track record in business development also required.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below".
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?