Sr. Financial Analyst - Cincinnati OH REQ # 4305
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 80 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Financial Analyst-Cincinnati, OH
As a Senior Financial Analyst, this position will work as part of the North America Finance team to provide general financial support to assigned Business Units, in this case, the Marketing and ASI groups supporting large clients in our CPG business. Additionally, on an ad-hoc basis, the Sr. Financial Analyst will work with the NA Finance team on other financial matters or projects.
As a Financial Analyst, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Serve as business partner to assigned BU’s, providing recommendations through financial analysis to senior BU leaders that will assist in decision making
- Auditing Jobs-providing initial review of new jobs to identify anything outside of normal parameters
- Providing P&L reporting & initial review and analysis for assigned BU
- Generate Project Exception Reports
- Responsible for reviewing and validating AOT and scheduled revenue reports
- Responsible for reporting rebates and calculating expenses
- Send out month end sheets
- Review Billings as compared to revenue
- Complete some budget/forecasting files.
- Ad Hoc reporting
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in accounting/finance
- Minimum of 4 to 7 years financial experience in an analyst position
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to establish credibility with senior level management and provide added value
- Self-directed and investigative nature
It is essential that our Financial Analysts have excellent communication skills in order to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders on a continuous basis:
- Senior Management
- Client Service Teams
- Accounting Teams
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below".
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Do you require sponsorship to work in the United States?