Web Graphic Designer-REQ 4038-Toronto
Sub Category: Panel Analysis
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Interactive Services
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is the global online platform for Ipsos groups and offers a full range of online survey-based services to Ipsos’ five research specializations: advertising, marketing, media, opinion and social research, and quality and customer satisfaction research. IIS bases its work on advanced analytics and methodologies led by industry experts and is recognized as a leading innovator in the online research market.
Web Graphic Designer
*1 year Maternity Leave Cover*
This is a fixed term contract for up to twelve months to cover maternity leave. The contract will commence in mid-February 2013.
This position requires accurateness, energetic drive, the ability to multitask and prioritize. Additional responsibilities will include leading and implementing on-going projects to improve our current global opinion panel recruitment, incentive and automations where applicable, to better improve our respondents’ experience. It is critical that the successful candidate is comfortable interacting with staff at all levels internal and external to Ipsos - senior executives, support staff, clients, vendors, etc.
- Website Administration- provide technical support for the maintenance of the North American Ipsos i-Say panelist website, making sure that standards and specifications for the website look and feel are met, update the website content and graphic features while developing and implementing new innovative / interactive features.
- Graphic Design– deliver creative for recruitment of new panel members (HTML invitation letters and banners), create new designs or skins for the website and provide any other special design requests
- Social Media Development-
- administer, develop and improve Wordpress platform blogs; working with communication specialists for different social media platforms or other online campaigns; create banners and creative for Facebook and Twitter pages
- work directly with our respondent communications team to develop/incorporate social promotions into the existing marketing program as well as cross promotional events
- work collaboratively in the team environment to support i-Say engagement initiatives
- Strong knowledge ofHTML; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver
- Experience performing work that confirms to best practices for web and graphic design
- Ability to generate and customize blogs on the Wordpress platform
- Capability to integrate Social media plugins within other platforms
- Experience with Adobe Flash, PHP would be a plus
Our Ideal candidate will:
- Be creative, enthusiastic, willing to improve, come up with ideas, results oriented
- Be able to self manage from start to delivery of a project
- Work on time-sensitive projects
- Strong attention to detail – error-free output with minimal supervision
as well as the ability to see the big picture when working on a project
- Have the ability to work with team members across various departments and geographic locations
- Ability to speak Canadian French a plus.
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below".
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be cont
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?