Qualitative Research Manager-Toronto
Sub Category: Project Management
Job Level: Intermediate Level
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Want to be the voice of the consumer for some of Canada’s leading brands?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos UU – The Qualitative Research Specialists
Ipsos UU offers a comprehensive array of highly innovative, well-integrated qualitative research, and ideation services. With extensive market research and marketing experience, powerful proprietary techniques, and a strong commitment to understanding client needs, Ipsos UU is uniquely qualified to design and deliver research to help clients understand and grow their business.
Qualitative Research Manager
As a Qualitative Research Manager you will play a key role in supporting the provision of strategic insight to our clients in the delivery of research services. You are conversant in qualitative and quantitative research design, with experience managing key market research projects while simultaneously working to build and maintain client relationships. Our ideal candidate is an innovative thinker possessing both drive and intelligence, with a passion for revealing insights that lead to actionable research solutions.
- Project Coordination and implementation
- Facilitating qualitative discussions (one on one interviews, focus groups, ethnographic interviews, online)
- Analysis of qualitative data, preparation of reports and presentations
- Client relationship management
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, delivering research design and methodological advice to our clients and designing discussion guides
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in market research with experience or an interest in qualitative research
- Highly motivated, self-directed & possess a driven personality capable of working within tight deadlines
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- A bent for consumer insights, intellectual curiosity, and strategic acumen
- Curious about people and human behaviour
- A passion for brands
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent related experience
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
Ipsos is committed to equity in employment and in providing a workplace environment that treats all employees with respect and dignity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all staff and applicants.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?