Panel Communications Coordinator-Toronto or Chicago REQ 3892
Sub Category: Panel Analysis
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Is 100% of you looking to give 110%?
At Ipsos, we make market research work. We know numbers. We understand people. And we succeed in delivering results. That’s why so many of the world’s leading brands and organizations look to us for their research needs.
Operating in over 50 countries, we’re a global leader in survey-based market research and one of the fastest-growing and most successful firms in the business. Our research focuses on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media – and our work focuses on our people and our clients.
Sound like the right place for your career? Share our passion. Share our success. And join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Interactive Services
Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is the global online platform for Ipsos groups and offers a full range of online survey-based services to Ipsos’ five research specializations: advertising, marketing, media, opinion and social research, and quality and customer satisfaction research. IIS bases its work on advanced analytics and methodologies led by industry experts and is recognized as a leading innovator in the online research market.
Panel Communications Coordinator
This position requires creativity, energetic drive, combined with the ability to multitask and prioritize. Additional responsibilities include leading and implementing on-going projects to improve our current global opinion panel relationship with our panelists. It is critical that the successful candidate is comfortable interacting with colleagues across different departments and time zones, and with our panelists providing information and answers securing their ongoing engagement.
- Generate engaging copy for:
- Online ads
- Online blog (http://blog.i-Say.com)
- Create and manage marketing campaigns
- Print advertising and direct mail
- Monthly newsletter
- Social media (www.facebook.com/isayonline)
- Work with panel support and legal teams to ensure compliance with local laws when developing campaigns
- Manage the incentive fulfillment processes including the award of points, sweepstakes entries, charitable donations, electronic vouchers incentive checks, points program, and other gifts
- Respond to respondent questions concerning status of incentive gifts, sweepstakes prizes, and/or incentive checks
- Work with panel support, incentives and database teams to diagnose problems respondents raise on social media channels
- Generate creative and engaging contest ideas
- Recognize new communications opportunities & emerging trends as part of an ongoing evaluation of our programs
- Work directly with our respondent incentives team to develop/incorporate social promotions into the existing marketing program as well as cross promotional events.
- Work collaboratively in the team environment to support i-Say engagement initiatives
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Enjoys working closely with others, respectful of other perspectives.
- Displays diplomacy with internal and external customers
- Possesses friendly, helpful, enthusiastic customer service skills
- Knowledgeable of PC systems: Email, Internet, MS Word, and Social Media sites
- Has strong analytical skills to maintain monthly trend reports
- Has strong organization and planning skills
- Is able to create processes and documentation around campaigns
- Is able to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Possesses passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
- Understands company goals, marketing performance goals, and strives for excellence
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- College diploma / BA degree in copywriting and/or marketing
- Is capable of solving problems and providing pro-active solutions
- Demonstrates integrity, maturity and constructive approach to challenges
- Is a team player, adept at building relationships across organizations
- Is a self-starter who self-monitors, motivates and delivers results and information on time
- Possesses attention to detail, accuracy, follow-through, and timeliness
- Is able to interpret and incorporate internal and external feedback and execute refinements
- Is a creative person who can multi-task and has a high degree of attention to detail
- Is bilingual (English/Canadian French)
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Our people see to that. We attract the best talent and serve the best clients. Ipsos offers a dynamic work environment where your talents are nurtured and your skills are enriched. We encourage initiative, innovation and risk-taking to further develop our business and our people. We are enthusiastic, confident and results oriented which is why our clients come to us. That’s what makes us proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking online "by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below"
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We thank all applicants; however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacte
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada ongoing without sponsorship?