Sub Category: Marketing Research
Job Level: Entry Level
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Does a position with one of the fastest-growing and most successful market research firms in the world sound exciting? Ipsos is a global leader in survey-based market research, focused on five areas of specialty – advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media. Our success is driven by curious and passionate professionals who partner together as a global team with operations in over 50 countries. Share our passion for innovation and commitment to service. Join us in being proud to be Ipsos.
Ipsos Understanding UnLtd. offers a comprehensive array of highly innovative, well-integrated qualitative research, and ideation services. With extensive market research and marketing experience, powerful proprietary techniques, and a strong commitment to understanding client needs, Ipsos Understanding UnLtd. is uniquely qualified to design and deliver research to help clients understand and grow their business. Our growth has created an immediate opportunity in our Cincinnati, OH office for a:
The Project Director is responsible for coordinating market research studies including project execution and scheduling, questionnaire preparation and design, setup of facility recruitment, and serving as a liaison with our internal operations team and moderators in the execution of these projects.
- Initiates, organizes and executes fielding of qualitative market research projects
- Builds detailed project plans including all specifications for recruiting, facility location, human resources, budget, materials, and suppliers and confirms plans with moderators/partners and clients
- Prepares project proposals and bids work, including securing estimates from all parties and managing costs with suppliers
- Works with client to define and set project specs/objectives
- Creates recruiting screener based on the specs and client input and works to obtain a recruiting facility to execute the project
- Communicates daily with facilities and provides ongoing communication to clients and associated team members
- Ensures projects are executed flawlessly
- Tracks all assigned projects in PM Access Database
Ideal Candidate has the Following Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field is required
- Proven experience managing / juggling multiple accountabilities simultaneously - ideally with high levels of detail and demand
- Customer service orientation – proven experience managing relationships to identify needs, probe for understanding and/or translate needs into action
- General numeric aptitude/ financial skills – able to work with costing models and manage to details of project specifications
- Problem Solving orientation – proven experience managing through problems in terms of pinpointing issues and forming solutions
- Detail Orientation – ability to balance overall project goals with multitude of logistics requirements, key milestones and execution/coordination of tasks
- Strong oral/written communication skills – able to understand/interpret, clarify and confirm others’ communications/ requests
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluency in another language is an asset, but not required.
What Makes Us Unique
We attract the best talent in the profession. We provide a dynamic environment that nurtures and enriches individual talents, and encourages initiative, innovation, change and risk-taking to further develop our business. We are enthusiastic, confident in what we do, and proud to be Ipsos.
How to Apply If you are interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations, please submit a detailed resume that demonstrates you have the experience and abilities we are seeking by clicking on the button below.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.